Steps to take to give Shoelace access to your Facebook product catalogue
This is some text inside of a div block.
In order to populate your new ads with all your lovely products, Shoelace needs access to your Facebook product catalogue 😀However, sometimes our access is blocked by Two-Factor Authentication settings within your Facebook account. In order to create your ads, we may require you to update those settings...
Please follow the steps below, to get your settings into alignment:
1. Log into your Facebook Business Manager, and click Business Settings, Business Info, and on the right, you should see an Edit button
2. Click on the Two-Factor Authentication drop-down and select Not required, and then Save
3. Next, click on your Business Manager's name/icon on the top right, and click Go to Personal News Feed
4. Click on the menu arrow on the top bar, and select Settings
5. Click Security and Login on the left menu
6. In the Two-Factor Authentication section, click Edit next to Use Two-Factor Authentication, and ensure that it's set to OFF
And that's it! Please contact us to let us know once this is complete, and we will get your product catalogue and new ads up and running 😁